THE GIANT IN THE DWARFS' DEN

TOPIC:
THE GIANT IN THE DWARFS' DEN

This Imaginatory Poem projects the Celebration of Nigeria @63. It was a Sobber reaction which I found no one to explain my feelings only for the love of my Country NIGERIA 🇳🇬


SUHUFU-IBRAHIM MEDIA
INDEPENDENCE DAY 🇳🇬 Oct 1st
# THE RESPECTED NIGERIA#

Imaginations dawned on me on a very dark night on account of my love for my country; 'the respected Nigeria'.

Then I slept as though I was some heavy drinker who's highly intoxicated whereas I only drank 'zamzam' that night.

To whom will I sob out my grief and this is a poem from me so I can explain what I have in mind.How and what to explain?

And my heart will continue to love her even if I happen to sojourn luxuriously at America or Egypt.

A country of prestige and we are its prides.A country that's the lioness amongst others.

All other African countries are under it.
Indeed, it's a lioness in the jungle.

A country that's ranked above others ; in terms of heritage cum properties.

A country that's liberally endowed with virtues yet we live today like slaves.

A country where the truth speaker is put behind bars.

A country where lies prevail over truths

And we (her citizens) are people who see killing as nothing.There's barely no difference between the living and the dead.

✍️ Journalist Wakeel.


SUHUFU-IBRAHIM MEDIA
INDEPENDENCE DAY 🇳🇬 Oct. 1st
#MELANCHOLIC MESSAGE#

Is sixty yearsalready gone before us or Sixty years plus?

Nonetheless,leave that and tell Nigeria about my poem which I'm writing with a teary face on and a sobbing heart.

Relay my advices to the people of high positions with due honor so you can be respected,too

Shetima, Tinybu, Opabio and others below them amongst our leaders should you revere.

They all got their positions from our votes with Pleasure and Prestige.

Tell them about our rights for which with it, t we  live comfortably.

We knew them as one of us before election but after then, they are more or less 'a forbidden country'

They promised us this and that and that they would even build us luxurious apartments.

All their promises were nothing but a mere thunderbolt with no rain afterwards.

After election,they gave permissions and grants to their relatives solely. Where's the Goodness?

We now turned to dogs in the jungle of their lions; weak and powerless while they disregard our rights.

What's their benefit for this country except bragging with our wealth hither and thither? 

Ask them about our heritage and properties,are they in their homes or the country so it can be shared?

Tell them : Are you supporters of the people?
Their reply is : we are in the forefront when it comes to benevolence (which is of not).

They called to the paths of righteousness and change but ask them : Change to where? and why have they turned against them?

Tell them that their four years tenure is gradually coming to an end.

And tell them that the promise of God Upon them is real ; there's reward for every deed either Good or Bad.

And tell them that we're people who will follow their promises and that we will choose a better candidate next time and not a criminal.

And tell them that if they do good, we will relate with them with it too, till we're nearly exhausted and contribute our Service.

Oh my Lord,grant them guidance so they can help the poor at large.

✍️ Journalist Wakeel.

SUHUFU-IBRAHIM MEDIA
INDEPENDENCE DAY 🇳🇬 Oct 1st
#CALL OF UNITY#

Oh you people! Arise and answer the call of unity for there's no good in the polar opposite you're intending.

We're brothers from same father even if our religion differs (Humanity comes first).

Hausa,Igbo,Yoruba, Fulani And others should stand by the right and let's become ONE.

Journalist Wakeel is your messenger on this, giving you preaching and advice.

✍️ Journalist Wakeel


SUHUFU-IBRAHIM MEDIA
INDEPENDENCE DAY 🇳🇬 Oct 1st
#PRAYER FOR NIGERIA#

My country! My country!! I really cherish its Green, White and Green flag.

Forever be at the top and be prestigious and never fall.

Oh my Lord! Protect her from evils,losses and wars

Oh my Lord! Facilitate her and not make things difficult for her.

Oh my Lord! Grant the respected Nigeria your succor.

✍️ Journalist Wakeel
journalistwakeel@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senator Saliu Mustapha Pledges Support for Darul-Uloom as Leaders Reflect on Trust and Education

USTADH ALIU OSENI OLALEKAN

تُدشّن منظمة المعروف مشروعا تعليميا